HR Training Programs
Award-Winning Training Certification Programs
Welcome to HRcertification.com! Since the mid-90’s we’ve provided training for HR and Insurance professionals – from small, independent companies to large TPAs like John Hancock, ADP, United Health Care, and more – on how to administer 401(k), Defined Benefit, FMLA, ADA, COBRA, Cafeteria Plan, Payroll, and other of the federally-mandated compliance areas.
Each of these courses use our award winning, easy-to-use interface that includes numerous Administrative Tips, Procedural Recommendations, and Interactive Quizzes (with answer rationale to help ensure learning), access via the Internet allows you to study at your pace and access materials 24x7x365, plus FREE updates whenever the law changes! Students can also take the included exam for earning a “Certified Administrator” designation!
And because each student – and his or her manager – can see any incorrectly answered exam questions, these courses also are great for Third Party Administrators, Benefit Department Managers, or CFOs who seek satisfaction knowing that their administrators are properly trained and up to date on all required compliance issues! We even offer a “Certified TPA Program” for Third Party Administrators!
Click on any Program title below to see more information about that Program.
- Individuals improve their knowledge and performance levels.
- Managers have a quick, easy, and trusted way to train key personnel in compliance-required areas.
- Owners and Managers receive quantitative knowledge that the individuals assigned to perform administration are properly trained via course completion and Certification testing.
- Programs help meet “ongoing training requirements” under Federal regulations.
- Programs qualify for eight hours of PHR and SPHR re-certification credits.
Notify me when new courses become available!
Become A “Certified TPA”!
Earn a “Certified TPA” designation in your area of expertise! Click here for details.
* Users needing proof of course completion for re-certification credits or other reasons must complete the training portion of the program, plus take and pass the Certification Test.